- Major scales, harmonic minor, melodic minor, complete their modes.
- Diminished scale, whole tone.
- Major and minor triads.
- Arpeggios to 4 items: M7, m7, CM7, m7 (b5), dim7, m / M7, M7 (b5).
- Harmonization of the major scales, minor, minor harmonic and melodic.
- Picking technique, legato, sweep, tapping, etc. (the various ways of use).
- Blues & rhythm change.
- Slide guitar, dobro, lap steel.
- Practice of walkin 'bass.
- Reading music.
- Seventh chords to learn in different families.
- Agreements to be developed with the techniques of voice leading, chord scales, quartal harmony.
- Ear training and transcripts.
- Use of different chromatic notes.
- Intervals in different forms.
- Use of creativity in improvisation and composition.
- Creating a repertoire that is constantly expanding with the addition of new tracks.
- Styles: blues, jazz, rock, metal, country, fingerstyle.
→ Download TAB guitar HERE